March 31, 2011

Back in the saddle...

Yeah, yeah I know, I know. I AM A SLACKER!
Gator Daddy started off so well, and I admit, I wasn't exactly drinking my own Social Media Kool-Aid when I allowed it to slack off to ...well to nothing. For those of you that subscribed to the original postings. I thank you for not deleting me by now. For those of you joining us, welcome to GatorDaddy blog.

In the next few weeks, you will se a bunch of post-dated posts coming (mainly because I have about 15-20 unfinished posts sitting waiting for publishing...) and a bunch of exciting announcements about Gator Daddy (the blog), GatorDaddy.com (I own it now! woo hoo!) and some really cool hookups I got coming for other Gator Daddy's (and Mommy's...)

So stay tuned, stay calm and keep chomping!
Thanks,

Tyler "Gator Daddy" LeCompte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Gator Daddy! We appreciate your input and your time. While you are thinking of us, check us out on Twitter (@gatordaddy) and follow us there too!
As always, Go Gators!
Tyler "Gator Daddy" LeCompte

 
ss_blog_claim=73fcfb1faff06f7199cd824fdba43af6 ss_blog_claim=73fcfb1faff06f7199cd824fdba43af6