October 29, 2009

The REAL reason I have such fun at Gator games...

Just a little Photo montage to my beautiful wife and her always changing, always improving "Gator" style. For someone who once rooted for that "girls school/clown college" up in the Florida panhandle, she sure does make Orange & Blue look really good to me! Can't wait to see what she does for our little Gator Girl next season! Love you Princessa! :)

Walking into the 2006 BCS game in Phoenix


Game time in Phoenix!


Atlanta 2008, SEC Championship Game - got my good luck charm with me


Acting up at the PiLam Tailgate prior to 2008 BCS game in Miami - Love this chick!


Uh-huh...


Princessa and Sunshine at FLA-GA 2008


More of the same...


I mean really? seriously, this girl married me?


and finally, the best one yet: Chief, Princessa and Peanut ready for the game!

Hope you enjoyed it, Gator Daddy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Gator Daddy! We appreciate your input and your time. While you are thinking of us, check us out on Twitter (@gatordaddy) and follow us there too!
As always, Go Gators!
Tyler "Gator Daddy" LeCompte

 
ss_blog_claim=73fcfb1faff06f7199cd824fdba43af6 ss_blog_claim=73fcfb1faff06f7199cd824fdba43af6